Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hello There World!

As we can all guess, but some of know for certain-- seminary is a weird place.

I certainly stand out there. Maybe it's my tattoos. Maybe it's my piercings. Maybe it's my unintentionally inappropriately short dresses and the fact that in the average conversation I drop one to twenty expletives (on average). At the very least, I know for certain that I have this ever present battle going on in my head-- I can't tell if I'm normal among the masses, or if I stand out because I'm such a hot mess. If I were a betting woman, I'd say it was more on me than anyone else.

I wanted to start this blog for a few reasons:
-This is a safe place for the downtrodden in life. It will get better (learn from my ungainly experiences... or at least my hope in such)
-A guidebook (seminary is not for the faint of heart-- let me help you through it)
-A place to grow (sometimes, you just need to be vulnerable and okay with being the weirdo)

So now, let the journey commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment